HERE to return to the Previous Page
Rolling Heath One-room School and Trail
Off FLW 25 Road
Fort Leonard Wood
from Fort Wood:
- Built in 1912, grades one through eight were taught here until 1941. The building was restored in 1995 and is currently used by nature, historical, and civic groups.
- Behind the school there is a walking trail through the woods. Outdoor, hiking, historic marker, walking, trail